Dr. Amy Au
Dr. Au received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Applied Science from the University of the Pacific. She then attended the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, where she received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS).
During her studies, Dr. Au found her passion for restorative dentistry and went on to attend three additional years of training in the Advanced Prosthodontics Program at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry and receive her Masters of Oral Science degree. She is a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists (ACP).
As part of her commitment to providing her patients with cutting-edge restorative dentistry, Dr. Au stays current with the latest advancements in dentistry, including state-of-the-art technology and updated techniques and materials. She relentlessly strives for excellence and has been recognized for her achievements with numerous honors and awards, including:
- 2nd Place in John J. Sharry Prosthodontics Research Competition, ACP
- Tau Kappa Omega, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Honor Society
- OKU Clinical Excellence Award in Removable Prosthodontics
- Quintessence Research Award for Outstanding Research Achievement
- Listing in Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges – Outstanding Merit and Accomplishment
- Hinman Award for Excellence in Research
Dr. Au is also an active member of the following associations:
- Pacific Coast Society of Prosthodontists
- California Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontics Fellow (ACP)
- International Association of Dental Research (ADR)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Associate Member, Pacific Coast Society of Prosthodontics
- Editor of Pacific Coast Society of Prosthodontics, Newsletter
- Board Member, Berkeley Dental Society
Dr. Au was born in Taipei, Taiwan, and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is a foodie and a yogi. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling with her significant other, Matthew, who is also a dentist.