Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We welcome all of your questions at Berkeley Prosthodontics and General Dentistry! The more informed you are about oral health care in general, the better equipped you are to make confident decisions about your own treatment.
You aren't meant to be an expert about oral health – that's our job! We're here to guide you and provide you with information so you understand all aspects of your personal oral health. No question is too small, and the only silly question is one that goes unasked.
Here are a few questions we hear frequently, but you probably have others that aren't answered here. Please don't hesitate to call our office or fill out our convenient online contact form.
- How long do dental implants take to heal?
- How will you make sure my prosthetic teeth match my other teeth?
- How can you improve the appearance of my smile?
- I’m worried that my new dentures will be uncomfortable. How can you help?
- What can you do to help stop my snoring?
- How often should I have dental exams and cleanings?
- What is the difference between a crown and a bridge?
- What are the advantages of tooth-colored fillings?
- Will people be able to tell that I have partials or dentures?
- How often should I be seen for examinations and cleanings?
- What issues can veneers fix?
- How soon can you see me in an emergency?
- Are dental implants right for me?
- Are dental implants painful?